About us: MarQuity, The Marketing club of MDI aims to instill marketing knowledge in students in the most fun and engaging way. MarQuity constantly tries to give the aspiring Marketeers of MDI the best learning exposure by organizing several online quizzes and contests, live projects, compendiums and sector reports. Marquity’s flagship national level case study competition is floated in association with Imperium. The online student community is kept engaged through MarQuity’s Facebook page. MarQuity also facilitates industry interaction by organizing guest talks and an annual marketing conclave by experts from various domains.
List of Events conducted during 2017-18:
- Marketing T20 - An event conducted for first years where in the participants had to explain a marketing concept in an unconventional manner. The competition was a huge success as there was immense participation.
- Online Weekly quiz series: MarQuiz- It is a weekly online quiz conducted on facebook.
- Online Crossword- This online crossword quiz was done as a part of the promotional activity of MarQ-Witty and the winner won Rs.1000.
- Article writing Competition- 4.) An article writing competition was recently conducted. The winner is given a prize money of Rs. 500.
- MarQ-Witty - The National Level Case study Competition by StratGist was conducted during Imperium. Around 430 people registered for the same. The winners were given prizes upto 1 Lac.
- Workshop for Marketing Summer Preparation - A workshop was taken by Mr. Sahil Puri, Area Sales Manager, Panasonic | IIM Indore Alumnus, who cleared marketing concepts of the summer aspirants.
- OTS events at Imperium
- Marketing Darts (Bull's Eye) - Play the game of Dart with a twist- according to the score one gets by aiming the dart, questions were asked on topics like brand names, brand associations etc.
- Piction-Diction: - A marketing pictionary game where the participants used their understanding of marketing terms and brands to describe and identify pictures of the same
- Bamboozled: An audio visual game to test the very core of your Marketing Quotient
- Summer and Final Compendium Release- Easy-to-read Compendiums were floated for the first years and second years for their summer placements and final placements respectively.
- MarQConnect- The Digital Marketing Conclave (Scheduled for 20th Jan)
- Online Digital Campaign Competition - Scheduled for February
- Digital Marketing Course - Scheduled for January
- Newsletter by MarQuity Scheduled for January which will include marketing articles, MarQuity activities, interviews of alums, trivia, etc.